SDNari’s mission is to encourage and support Asian – Indian women and seniors in their personal, professional, and social lives.
All committee members work in a voluntary capacity.
● Forum to address issues facing SE Asians and offer solutions
● Break cyclic patterns by educating our community on the signs of domestic violence, various illnesses, personal emergencies and resources
● Create camaraderie and a spirit of sisterhood
● Elevate self-esteem, offer unconditional support and create positive self- image in women
● Enrich women’s personal health and well-being
● Be the listening ear for Seniors and single moms
● Members are encouraged to write to our blog
● To provide seniors with a young buddy
To Join SDNari, email us firstname.lastname@example.org